BRADLEY SMOKER™ products come with a 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
Requirements and limitations:
- The warranty is valid from the date of purchase. Please keep the invoice and receipt for validation.
- The warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of components, according to the performed evaluation.
- Defective components will be replaced at the discretion of the manufacturer as found and we cannot be held responsible for assembly.
- The warranty is limited and non-transferable, it is void if the product is used for commercial purposes or rented.
- The warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- This warranty does not cover any food inconvenience, injury to use or damage to property.
- The warranty is valid only in the country where the purchase was made.
- Transport and packaging are the responsibility of the buyer, both for smokers and for related accessories or other products.
- The product identification series must be specified for any warranty work.
The warranty is not granted in the following cases:
- Defects caused by accidents, abuse, misuse, improper assembly or installation as well as vandalism are not covered.
- Damage caused by nature (rain, blizzard, snow) is not covered, it is up to the buyer to ensure proper storage.
- Normal wear, chippings and scratches on painted surfaces are not covered.
- Discoloration of materials resulting from exposure to the sun, heat or chemicals.
- The maintenance of the product is the responsibility of the buyer, deposits of grease or other substances that lead to malfunction are not covered.
- The warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by improper use or in an enclosed space.
*these conditions may change later, and users will accept this information